Stay Up-To-Date About Future Classes And Special Offers!
Who is this workshop for?
Have you ever been told you have a great voice, but wondered how to get started in the Voiceover Field? Ever created voices for fun and wondered if you could turn it into a business? Or maybe you have some experience in acting and are interested in tapping into the VO field?
THEN THIS CLASS IS FOR YOU!
Only 10 spots available!
This is an intimate workshop where each of the 10 participants will we receive highly individualized training and attention.
Early Bird Special Ends April 1st!
Take advantage of early bird registration by April 1st, 2018 for a savings of $200.00, bringing the class price to only $795.00 if paid in full, truly an incredible offer. Use Code EARLYBIRD at registration.
- Vocal Care – how to care for the voice, warm up exercises, dietary considerations.
- Vocal Mechanics – Breathing and Support exercises, Pitch and tonality.
- Discussion of the various avenues for Voiceover revenue
- Introduction to various types of copy and reads
- Script Analysis and Studying the Script – How to break it down to make it real to you.
- Wording and Usage: Phrasing of text. Inflection work.
- Emotional exploration of scripts through Acting games.
12:00pm–1:00pm – Light Lunch Included
- Booth technique including Mic and Headphone Technique basics
- Get a taste of each genre and learn the basic techniques for effective delivery.
- How to take direction and handle changes on the fly.
- Learn how to convey the message effectively to your audience
- How to Connect to the Character in your reads and how to develop authenticity
- Time with Acting Coach Alyssa Jayson: How to Connect to the Character in your reads and how to develop authenticity
- The Business of Voiceover – Marketing, Advertising, Invoicing, Taxes
- Demo creation. Where to post demos.
- How to find new clients.
- Do you need an agent?
- Maintaining Relationships, CRM
- Learn how to assemble your first home studio, what to buy, where to place it, realities of your first home setup with Production Guru Dave Goldberg.
- Learn the basics behind audio editing and output.
- Learn the ways to send audio files and sound professional with your audio.
- Learn the difference between microphones and how to purchase the right one for your needs.
12:00pm–1:00pm – Light Lunch Included
- Awaken the Actor Within
- Improvisation warm-up and Improv workout with games.
- Exploration of characters within you to find your natural talents.
- Help identifying where you can make the most money
- Booth practice with live feedback on your reads, using various scripts from varying genres.
- Learn tips on impressing producers so they continue to book you for work.
- Practice the Art of Cold Reading.
- Finish with participation in mock audition and session.
Discounted studio time
study book + voiceover toolkit
Bonus private training sessions
Instructors & speakers
Linda is a veteran Voiceover Actress whose career has spanned more than 25 years. Visit LindaBruno.com
Founder of Digital Waterworks Productions since 1993. Producer, Audio Editor and Voiceover Talent.
Actress, Recording Artist and CEO of My Mind Enterprises, a creative consultancy focused on authentic expression.
Full price kicks in after April 1! Don’t miss your opportunity to Save $200
Early Bird Registration
For sign-ups by April 1, 2018.
Price after April 1, 2018.
Located on Long Island
No need to go into Manhattan, study in our beautiful Plainview Production Studios centrally located off the LIE. Learn with other students in person where you will get feedback on your reads and be able to learn from others performances. Enjoy the camaraderie of experiencing the class with others who are of a similar mindset.
1670 Old Country Road Suite 113
Plainview, New York 11803